Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wright Halloween Party and Ryann's 4 month Check up!

   


I will start with out annual Wright Halloween Party. We always have so much fun at these. We ate yummy chili and jack-o-lantern pizza.  This year Hripsime's brother and his family came over and went trick or treating with us.





 We added a little to Brooks costume. When he didn't wear his mask, he had Wolverine hair and facial hair.





We added a little to Dylan's costume too. He had the transformer symbols on his neck!





It was NOt easy to get a good picture of all of the kids. WAY TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT! Noah was Officer Rex ( I hope I got his name right), Hayko was a lion, and David was Wolverine too.



I'm mad that I  didn't get a picture of my parents. My Mom was a cute bee and my Dad was her Honey...with a wolf mask on. he he! THanks Mom and Dad! We all had a lot of fun!




Ryann is 4 months now! I cant believe it! Time has just flown by. Ryann is so much fun! She is laughing, drooling like crazy, and ABSOLUTELY LOVES her brothers. I took her to her check up yesterday. She weighs 12.4 lbs ( 25%), 24 inches long (50%). She is doing great.!






We have started rice cereal. And she HATES it! I don't know what to do! I talked to her pediatrician about it and he told me to mix in some pears with it and change to oatmeal cereal... Did it work? NOPE! She doesn't just make a face, she screams bloody murder. Like its painful! Any advice?

                                                                         BEFORE





AFTER




We love Ryann so much and enjoy every second!

1 comment:

Mary and Gary said...

Oh man, Dylan and Brooks look like they really got into their costumes! It sounds like the party was fun. Maybe next year we'll be there too.....(hopefully!) Oh my gosh, Ryann is so petite! 25%! Her little face is filling out and she is looking so much older! I can't wait to see her! (By the way, love the clips and the red bracelet)! Hm, I haven't had a problem with Hunter eating (go figure).....maybe you could just start out by putting it into bottles of milk.....or make it different consistencies and see if that helps. Sorry! I'll just let Hunter talk to her about it.