We love doing family fun activities! At Brooks school, it's Family Fun Month. So they encourage each family to do fun activities as a family. So, the other night we had fun making brownies, dancing, making snowflakes, and wrapping up the kids up with toilet paper. It was a lot of fun!
We also took Ryann to get her first BLING! She was so good! She cried for about 2 seconds and then she was back to smiling. She looks so cute with her ears pierced! 
BeforeAfter






3 comments:
Too Cute. She is getting CHUNKY!! I LOVE it. That brings back lots of memories of Addi, but I didn't take my camera.
That Jib jab is WAY funny. Whats funny is that I can see both Brooks and Dylan watching it and then trying all of the moves that their people did....just don't let Ryann try the leg spinny thing that she did.....and Anna, do I need to talk to you about unsightly facial hair?
She is sooo cute! love the bling!
Post a Comment