Tuesday, October 27, 2009

7 wonderful years!



Jake and I had our 7 year anniversary on Monday, October 26. I love Jake so much and am so grateful that we found each other. On Saturday, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time and it was soooo yummy! We WILL be going back there again. Then, Jake surprised me on Monday and took the day off and we went to the movies and out to eat.



It's always fun to look back at our wedding photos. I made Jake a DVD wedding photo montage. It was fun!










This is one of my favorite pictures. You know what Jake is thinking about! ha!
I love you Jake! Happy anniversary babe!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Jake looks so young in those pictures! and i LOVE the cheesecake factory too!

TravelMama said...

You haven't aged a bit! And I love the first picture. Congrats!

Rachael said...

What nice pics. I can't believe it's already been seven years! Feelin' that itch??

Chulitamaya said...

you looked great on your wedding day, still do :) Congratulations and wish you many more happy years together.

Amy Blue said...

Cute pics! Congrats!

Mary and Gary said...

Hey! Great pics! I can't wait to see the video...look at Jake's baby face! Thanks again for sending me the picture of the cheesecake that I can't eat. It made my day. :)

Gary and Jenessa said...

Jake looks so young in those pictures! And you look gorgeous as ever! Happy anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 7 years!

Denise said...

Don't the years just seem to fly by? Love your wedding pictures-Jake looks so young. Love your pictures-they are darling.