Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mr. Hunter



My sister Mary and little nephew Hunter came to visit us this week. Mary and I had planned that when New Moon came to theaters, she was going to come down from Idaho and we were going to go see it together. So,  that is what we did. It was great to have a girls night with my little sis. We also had fun taking pictures of Hunter. That kid is awesome! Hunter has the biggest smile and  the cutest dimples. He is almost 9 months and is 21 pounds. This kid is a tank! I love him so much and LOVE when they come to visit. Here are some of the fun pictures of my little Hunter that really capture his fun personality.










3 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

That was such a fun week! Thanks for taking the pictures of Hunter!!! They turned out great. I love the one of Hunter with the bear!!!!

Chulitamaya said...

He is super cute, what great pictures!!! Glad you were able to have some fun too.

Gary and Jenessa said...

Oh my heck! He is so stinking cute!!!! What a cute cubs!