Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Putting the Finishing Touches


One of the REALLY cute and creative gifts I received for my shower were these blocks that spelled out Ryann's name. I was SO excited about them that after my shower, I went and bought shelving to put them up in Ryann's room. Then I bought a cute little vase, tied a black ribbon around it,put black stones in the vase, and put the cute flowers that Alexis made from my shower in it. It turned out SUPER cute! What do you think? Thank you Jennifer and Jenessa! I LOVE those blocks!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

it looks SO cute!

Mary and Gary said...

What a perfect spot!! Again another eye catcher for any wandering babies! I love it!!!! Gary and I want to be there for the 4th of July....so hopefully Ryann will be there WAY before then!!!

McFamily said...

That is darling right there! i love it with the vase! We had so much fun making it, I'm glad that you like it!

Gary and Jenessa said...

That looks so cute on that shelf. I love the vase you put together with it! It looks perfect! Can't wait for the little miss to come!

Mary and Gary said...

well I also had requests from mom to photo shop her out....maybe those pictures WERE a litle too natural.....