Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Baby Shower!

My friend Alexis threw me the cutest baby shower. I want to thank Alexis for all the time and effort she put into this shower! :) It means so much to me to have a friend that would take the time to make this shower so perfect! Alexis took a lot of time to make all the crafts and decorations. Thank you Mom and Julee for helping Alexis out with the shower.


This is the cute invitation for the shower!




We had the yummiest food at the shower. There were lots of salads, tomato soup, orange rolls and...



A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! This is any pregnant woman's dream.


Alexis had these pink rub on stickers that she put on the goblets that said sweet pea, baby shower, it's a girl... It was really cute!

Then, there were the party favors for the guests. Inside these cute boxes, were pink onesie sugar cookies!

These were my thank yous! I have never been really good at thank you cards, so I made these cute little binkies with a bag of pink jelly bellys and a thank you poem.
This is a picture with my mom, little sister Mary and her baby, Hunter. Mary drove all the way from Idaho to be at the shower. Thanks Mary!!! Love you!

I want to SERIOUSLY thank all of my friends and family for supporting me and my little Ryann. I love all of you so much and it really means a lot to have you all there. I wish I could put pictures of all the cute stuff I got on the blog. There were some very thoughtful gifts! I cant say thank you enough to everyone that made this day SO special! I love you guys!

6 comments:

TravelMama said...

Dang! Wish I could've been there! Tell your friend she's welcome to plan any of my parties for me.

Mary and Gary said...

That was seriously the best shower i've been to! did you know that the fabric flowers on the party favors are pins???!!! Awesome! You look great in those pictures!! It was way fun to come down. You're right...I'm definitaly going to do it more often! Love you.

Becky said...

Anna...you look so cute! I am sorry that I missed it. Alexis did such a great job. Ryann is going to be so dang cute. I can't wait to see her. Good luck these next couple months.

McFamily said...

I can't wait to see those blocks on the shelves! Post some pictures for us! :0 )

Alexis said...

k that picture of me is Disgusting with a capital D. :) I'm glad you liked it!...WAY worth it! :)

Denise said...

It was a darling shower. Ryann is going to be one hip little gal. You're looking so great. Good Luck on the last leg of the journey.