Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! 2009

Happy Mother's Day! I had a great mother's day. The boys took me out to Olive Garden for dinner on Saturday. Then, the boys told me what one of my gifts were, that was coming in the mail. Here is the story behind the gift...A few days before Mother's Day, Brooks ran upstairs and told Jake what they HAD to get me for Mother's day. "Dad, we have to get mom this tomato plant that grows upside down. Mom, really wants it. Every time we see this commercial, she says that she wants it. And if you buy it now, it comes with a free cook book!" For any of you that don't know this about Brooks, once he sees a commercial, he will never forget it. And can recite it to you at any time. At one time he wanted the snuggie. "And if we order it RIGHT NOW it comes with a free night lite that you can use to read books. You can even wear the snuggie when you are playing video games." He is SO freakin cute! So, my AWESOME upside down tomato plant is coming in the mail. They also took me on a little shopping spree and I got a couple of really cute shirts! I have the best kids and husband! I am so lucky to have them in my life. I love you Jake, Brooks, and Dylan!!!
I am 32 weeks!
For Jake's mom and my mom, I tried to be a little creative this year. I made them one of those edible fruit/flower creations. It was really fun and it turned out pretty cute! Jake and I are so VERY lucky to have such wonderful mothers. Thanks Mom (Julee) and Mom(Lisa) for all that you do for me, Jake and our boys! I don't know what we would do without you both! We love you!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG You guys are so cute, you belly is so cute I remember having a precious lil one kicking all the time in my belly. I miss you sooo much anna banana.

Janae said...

I love the shirt! You are such a cute pregnant person. The story about Brooks and the infomericals totally cracked me up. I had to tell Josh. Ha ha.

Mary and Gary said...

That is a great family picture. I love how brooks is a mini-me of jake with his vest. Your boys looks so grown up! That shirt is super cute too with your black bracelet. I love it! Can't wait to see you soon!

Rachael said...

I can't believe you're already 32 weeks! That went by super fast. You look great!!!

Gary and Jenessa said...

That shirt is so stinkin cute! And you did an awesome job making that edible arrangement. And Yeah there is a 3-D movie on the 3rd floor of the M&M factory. It's pretty cute, just like 10 to 15 min. long. Happy Mothers day to you!

Chulitamaya said...

What a nice family you have. The fruit creation was just very creative and looks so good to eat. And of course I love the pics, you look amazing at 32 weeks.