So, one of the things on my TO DO List before Ryann gets here, is to print the 658 pictures on my camera. I know, I know! I cant believe I let it get that backed up. So I was going through all of the pictures and found some really funny ones that brought back some memories. The pictures are from the summer of last year til now.

Sorry I forgot to flip this one. I remember this day very clear. I
hadn't seen Dylan for awhile and started calling him and looking around the house. And then I found him...In MY bathroom with MY mascara ALL over his body. I remember being so mad but at the same time, I
couldn't stop laughing. Look at the poor kid. And it took a
long time to get all of the mascara off of him.

This is when we went to Wolf Creek Resort last year with my parents.

YOWZA!!!

This was so funny. We went to the pool, and there my Dad is, laying out, with his shirt on and his legs covered. Whats the point? It was funny!

We also went to Pine View and rented a wave runner. I took my Mom out for a little spin! We had a lot of fun!

The Bingham gang!

Later in the summer, Jase (
Jakes brother) returned from his mission. All of the relatives were camping out, so we all stopped by for some fun.

A day or so later, we went on our annual Bear Lake trip. My boys were so excited to spend time with their Uncle Jase. Brooks wanted to be just like him. What gangsters!!!
Here's Grandpa Bingham pulling a funny face.
Here's Brooks being brave and willingly swimming in the Lake. And then there was Dylan...
Ha Ha! Wasn't such a fan!
Then, Jase and Jake made Brooks into a Mer-MAN.
We go to Packs Pumpkin Patch every year. We always have a lot of fun!

This is when Brooks told me that he wanted a six pack and big arm muscles and wanted to start working out. This was one of their workout routines. HA!
My spider monkeys!
I love looking back at pictures and remembering all of the fun we have had. I cant wait for all of the fun to come!!!
4 comments:
I hadn't seen almost all of these pictures! Yes, Dad is funny when he "lays out". Dylan with the mascara is classic. I bet you had to rub baby oil all over him! The work out routine picture was cute too. I love how blue the water at Bear Lake is. You guys have a lot of great traditions. I love it. Keep posting old pictures. They're funny to look at. :)
I haven't see your blog in a while, lots of cute pictures as always. I love how you are decorating the babys room too. I got all teary when I read about your friend, I didn't get a chance to get to know her and somehow that always bothered me, it sounds like she was an amazing person. I remember one day coming out of Walmart and the two of you were going in, at the moment you didn't know me but I had seen you both at church and it just seemed like you guys were very close. Sorry about the loss of your friend.
Anna, with all those pictures you could of blogged more often. It looks like you have had some good times.
So much fun to see those pictures! I think that it is so refreshing and therapeutic to remember the good times. (sure helps when you are going through a rough teething stage ;0 )
Post a Comment