Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooks!


I cant believe that my baby is 6! Brooks is such a stud! This kids was so excited for his birthday that he woke up at 4 am and came in my room and told me that he was just TOO excited to sleep. I told him to go back to bed. Well, he came in my room many many times after that. He told me that he woke up at 2 am but didn't come in my room. UGH! Dylan even ran in my room when he woke up and said," MOM, it's Brooks birthday!" I love that Dylan was just as excited for BROOKS birthday.

YES, there is a R missing in the happy birthday sign. ha ha! It fell off the night before. HAPPY BITHDAY! ha ha!
Brooks LOVES Bakugan. So that is his theme this year. He is having a Bakugan party on Saturday.



Brooks got to pick out what he wanted for his birthday breakfast... cinnamon squares and crush cups. 



My handsome guy!

I love Brooks so much. I still remember when he had curly hair. Brooks is such a great young man. He gives such heartfelt  prayers and is so close to the spirit.  He is really smart and does EXCELLENT in school. The teacher has nothing but praise for him. He is still a girl magnet...and he loves every minute of it! He is such a good big brother and helps me out so much with Dylan and Ryann. He is really good at following instructions and putting things together. He still loves to breakdance and can still do his famous head spin. I could go on and on about Brooks.



I was trying to get a good picture of the kids. There was always someone that was not looking or smiling...RYANN.

THis was after a few pictures. I love the boys faces. You can tell I am saying, " Okay, SMILE!"

Before we went out to eat, we went to Jakes church basketball game. Our ward has done so well. 
Even in Jakes old age of 29, he still has what it takes to be a balla! ha! 

Brooks wanted to go to Tepanyaki for dinner. We invited both Me-mas and Grandpas.


The Wrights

The Binghams

My boys



Ryann is so funny. She just sat back and enjoyed watching everyone. ..until the food started cooking. 

There was the famous "throw the shrimp in your mouth and see if you can catch it" thing they do there. Everyone was a lot braver than me. I opted out! Brooks caught one in his mouth after a few tries. He was SO proud of himself. Luckily, Grandpa Wright caught it on video.

Brooks surprised us all by ordering Shrimp off of the menu. He ate it all. Dylan of course ordered steak. :)

THe Binghams knew the manager at Tepanyaki so we got hooked up with a few extras. WAHOO! 

Brooks opened a few birthday presents too.

Happy Birthday my AWESOME Brookster! Mom and Dad love you so much!

2 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

Oh no! You better not let Brooks end up liking seafood! Just kidding! Tell Dylan he is our kind of kid for ordering steak! Brooks is all Bakugan-ed out! I love that kid! I hope he had a great birthday and has a great party tomorrow! I think that Gary and I need to go to Tepanyaki sometime. It looks awesome! You are so lucky your kids are easy going. Ryann is awesome for just chillin at the restraunt. Hunter would be trying to tip the high chair over. I can't wait to see pictures of the cake and breaking open the pinata!

amanda webb said...

Hey Anna! This is Amanda, I just found your blog and was so excited! Your kids are all so cute and you of course look amazing...as usual! I am glad to see that Brooks had such a fun birthday. He is such a cute and great kid! Oh and if you don't know our blog it's jawebbfamily.blogspot
Take care! And give our love to everyone up there!