Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brooks 6 year birthday bash!


Brooks had his Bakugan birthday party on March 13. It was a lot of fun.

Here is the Bakugan cake I made.

Here is the Bakugan pinata that I made as well. You would think that Bakugan, being as popular as it is, would have these kinds of things in stores so I wouldn't have to stress out about making them. ha! I do what I gotta do for my Brooks!


Brooks started off by making an announcement..."Thank you all for coming. Now lets get this party started!" and then he let go of his balloon so it could fly around the room.  Brooks is so cute. The morning of his party he told me that he wanted to make an announcement before the party started and thought of this all on his own.

Brooks invited quite  few friends from his Kindergarten class, his primary class,  his cousins and friends that we consider cousins ( Mason and Addie).

We played pin the Bakugan on Dan.



THen, we played who can shoot their  Bakugan "shooters" at Jake! They LOVED that one. ha!


Last, it was time for the pinata! I was really impressed at how strong there little kids were. They didn't have a hard time breaking that pinata at all!

Present time! He LOVED all of his presents! Thanks to all!

TIme for cake!


We ordered this fitted hat that Brooks wanted and it didn't arrive until the afternoon of his party. Here he is in his new DC hat. What a handsome fellow!

Brotherly love! These boys love each other so much! I love that they have that relationship!

We ended our evening watching a movie on Brooks new projector. And yes, there is a half naked Chuck Norris in our bedroom. That is a whole other blog post ! ha ha!
Brooks had a great party! We love you buddy and are glad that you are in our lives!

6 comments:

TravelMama said...

I want to know the story behind the half-naked Chuck Norris in the bedroom!!

Alexis said...

yeah I want to hear about chuck norris too! :) But I love the picture with Brooks and Dylan (where brooks has his hat on backwards), so cute!

Mary and Gary said...

That party looks like it would have been so much fun!!! You always go all out for your kids' parties.....you'll have to teach me more about that later! That cake and pinata are awesome! Brooks seems so grown up sometimes...like hearing about that announcement. I can totally see him doing that! Looks like you threw one heck of a party!!! Oh yeah and that hat IS super cute. And I'll second wanting to hear more about the half-naked Chuck Norris....... (That projector looks awesome too!)

Kawa Rangers said...

Awesome job on the cake!

The Bingham's said...

Great cake!! I am just having a hard time believing that Brooks is 6!! They grow up too fast!! Really, Chuck Norris????? LOL!!

Chulitamaya said...

That cake is great you did an excellent job with it. The pinata turned out great too and just so you know you can shop around at the Hispanic markets they always have pinatas there just so you know for next time.