I love Christmas! We have so many fun traditions. Christmas Eve we spend with the Binghams. We eat at Ogden Pizzeria, go see the lights at Christmas Village, and go back to the Binghams to open presents. Unfortunately, Jake was really sick and wasn't able to go. We missed Daddy, but we still had LOTS of fun!!!
All bundled up!
Ellie, Dylan, and Brooks
We found out REAL quick that Dylan is NOT a "snow" person. Walking around in the cold weather got REAL old for Dylan. Can you tell by the picture? ha! He told me, "I can't walk Mom. It's too cold. I think I am going to be sick!"
Brooks, on the other hand, LOVED every second of it! (As you can tell in the picture!)
Dylan and Ellie fell asleep on the ride home to the Binghams. Once we got home, they were placed on the couch...AND DIDN'T MOVE! It was so funny!
Grandpa Bingham read a fun Christmas story.
Ryann really enjoyed opening presents. We were really surprised at how well she did. She also figured out that the wrapping paper was fun to eat too!
Aunt Jenica gave Ryann this cute reindeer headband. It looked really cute on Ryann, but even funnier when it decided to slide down over her eyes.
Brooks and Dylan were pretty excited about this gift from Me-ma and Grandpa!
Ryann and her cute new hat from Me-ma!
Christmas morning we spend as a family. Here are the kids right before they get to go down the stairs to see if Santa came.
They must have been pretty good this year!
I love this picture. Why, you might ask...because as you can see, I don't have any makeup on. Well, Santa got me a diamond bracelet and my little Ryann is grabbing for it. I am training her well. ha! Diamonds are a girls best friend!
Brooks made Mom and Dad this awesome present in school! We loved it Brooks!!!
The boys enjoying some of their new toys!
Then, we spend Christmas afternoon at Me-ma and Grandpa Wright's house
Dylan is so funny! ONe of his favorite things about his Christmas stalking at Me-ma and Grandpa Wrights house is the slim jim he gets. We get a picture of him almost every year digging into his jerky. I found this other picture of him in 2008.
Ryann really had fun opening her presents.

Grandpa, Hunter and Ryann

Dylan was teaching Gary how to play his DS.
Uncle Seth and little Ryann
Me and my little buddy Hunter. ( thanks for letting me steal your pictures Mary. If Seth or Hripsime took any cute pics, send them my way!)
We had such a GREAT Christmas! Thanks to everyone for making it so special! We love you all!







5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas...:) Thanks for letting Brooks come over for Bryson's birthday. He is sooo sweet. He is a good buddy for Bryson, we just love him. You are doing a wonderful job with him. :)
The boys faces are priceless in so many of those pictures. They are so excited. I love it!
I love the old picture of Dylan and his Slim Jim....I can remember him exactly like that eating his jerky. Gary took a picture of me and my ring but I should have posed more like you instead of like I was flashing a West Side Sign....which is why I didn't post that picture. You have some great pictures! Ryann is just looking so much more grown up lately. I love Brooks and Dylan spending time together both playing their DS's. Tell Jake his face is awesome in the picture of him playing with Brooks....
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We also have that same mattress topper Jake is opening in that one picture and it is AWESOME!!! I love it! I have slept so much better since we got ours and don't wake up so darn stiff! Hope you had a good new years!!!
Awesome presents and wonderful memories!!!
Post a Comment