Monday, December 21, 2009

Bingham Christmas Pictures



Jakes cousin, Gary, took some awesome pictures of the Bingham family. Along with some pictures that really show Jake's personality. ha! Thanks Gary. And thanks Julee for putting all of this together!


































6 comments:

Becky said...

Cute pics. Jake and Jase are FUNNY!

Alexis said...

the pic of your three kids is SO CUTE!

McFamily said...

LOVE the last two! LOL

Rachael said...

Super cute! I love the boys' red sweaters! My favorite pic of the solo of Jake, very clever! Merry Christmas!!!

Gary and Jenessa said...

We're loving the picture of Jake in a deep concentration into the space of no exsistence! We also named the picture that last sentence. lol You guys are the cutest family! I love all the pictures! Especially Ryann's big smile so cute! I WANT her!

Jayme said...

Tell Jake I said, "NICE!"

He used to work with me at the Bountiful Branch. Your family is adorable!