Ryann's first tooth broke through today. This is so exciting! It's one of her bottom teeth. HORRAY! It's funny how the simplest things, that have to do with your kids, will make a Mom excited.
Today was so funny! For family night we finally put up our train that goes around our tree. It choo choos and smoke comes out. It's really cool. Ryann was watching it and getting so excited. She was waving her arms and making her excited little sounds, so I put her really close to the train so she could see it better. This girl screamed so loud and started bawling! The train scared her so bad. It took a while to calm her down. I am noticing more and more how different little girls are from little boys. My boys would have tried to jump on the train or kick it or something. ha ha!
The Blessings of the Atonement
6 years ago






5 comments:
Ahhhh. I can't believe she's old enough for her first tooth!
How exciting!!
Hey that is super exciting about Ryann's tooth. I can't wait to see her toothy smile. I remember when Hunter and Ryann were next to eachother and to get the best reactions you had to coochie coo to Ryann and growl at Hunter. She is going to be all girl. (Your background keeps jumping for me too...)
Based on the fact that you are excited that your five month old is teething leads me to believe you are NOT breastfeeding :-) Time flies!
NO, I AM BREASTFEEDING. I never really had any problems with my kids biting me. lucky i guess!
Post a Comment