Sunday, October 4, 2009

hAPPY bIRTHDAY mARY!!!

Happy Birthday Mary! Mary turned 24 years old today. Mary and Hunter drove down from Idaho last friday. We hung out for a week and had so much fun! We canned salsa, made bracelets, and had a girls night.We had so much fun! Her little Hunter is so cute and is getting so big. Gary drove down from Idaho Friday night . We all watched conference together and had Marys birthday dinner and birthday cake. We love you Mary! Happy birthday little sis!

3 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

Hey, great post! I guess I need to post now.... I had so much fun down there with you guys....I love seeing your kids all the time. The outfit you have Ryann in for the picture on the blog was SO cute! Can you send me a couple of the pictures you took? Specifically the one of gary and hunter and of me *fake* blowing out the candles..... we should have taken more pictures while I was down there! Love you!

Jenica W said...

How did the salsa turn out? Looks like fun.

Kelli said...

Ryann has seriously cute hair!! I can't believe how much she has, what a cutie!!1