Thursday, October 15, 2009

I LOVE MY DAD!!!


I wanted to give a little shout out to my Dad. I just want you to know that I love you. Thanks for all that you do for me Dad! Here is a list of 10 reasons why I love my Dad.
1. He loves me a lot.
2. He loves to talk about his garden and take you on a tour... whether you want to go or not. :)
3. He is very giving.
4. As much as it drives me crazy, he is a big tease. He loves to get a reaction out of me.
5. He's a great Grandpa.
6. He loves to talk about his dog, Waldo.
7. He wears the coolest Hawaiian shirts.
8. He knows the answer to any gospel question you can throw at him.
9. He LOVES to give advice about everything... and whether you agree or not, his advice is always the WRIGHT advice.
10. He's MY Dad.

2 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

Hey, I love your Dad too!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Dad's are the best!!! Thank heavens for dads!!!