I am so excited about these pictures. They turned out SO good. I had a hard time deciding which photos to post for our new photos on the side of the blog, so I just added more. Jakes cousin, Jennifer, is such a good photographer. We will use Jen for every family photo that we do now. Everyone, check out her blog for fall and Christmas specials. www.jennifermcgaryphotography.blogspot.com
Warning...there are a lot of pictures!
Now the question is how am I going to pick which ones to print out and put in my house!!!






























4 comments:
They turned out awesome! Good luck trying to find the ones for your house with so many cute ones to choose from.
I love love love them! They all turned out so well! I like the one where they all have their little hats on. There are really great ones of everyone! You really lucked out. You even got real smiles out of everyone!
They all look so cute. I might need to give your cousin a little call. Your kids are SOOOO cute!
Congrats on 7 years of marriage. Your family pics are absolutly gorgeous. You are one good looking family.
Post a Comment