Well, for about two week, one by one, we have all been sick. It started with Brooks. He had a high fever. The next day it was gone. YeAH!..RIght? Nope! That was only the beginning. A few days after that, he had a really bad sore throat. A few days after, that he had diarrhea all day with really back stomach pains. As soon as you think it is gone, he develops this REALLY bad cough. Jake was next. Then, it was Dylan. And I tried EVERYTHING to always keep my hands washed and Lysol everything that anyone touches. But, I got sick anyways. I got sick on Saturday with all of the same symptoms except, I was lucky enough to be the one that got the vomiting symptom. Oh happy days! And then Dylan gets sick again yesterday. REALLY??? Does it ever end? I ended up going into the doctor today to make sure everything was OK with Ryann because I lost a lot of weight and I am SUPER weak. I cant even go up the stairs without feeling like I have to sit down before I pass out!So I went in this afternoon and everything is fine. The doctor mentioned that Ryann is great, even if I am puking my brains out! She is getting everything she needs from me. Its just ME that doesn't do so well because I am getting even less nutrients. So I need to drink a lot of gatorade and sprite to help my electrolytes go up.It will take about 4-5 days before I will get my strength back.
I want to thank Jake for sneaking out of work to be with me at the doctors today and to help take care of the boys. He has been so great and loving and has done a great job taking care of me. I love you Jake!!!
So if you haven't seen or heard from me or my family for awhile...that is why!






5 comments:
YUK! Hope you guys get feeling better guick!
No pictures to post of you guys being sick? Those would be great. Eww. I am glad that Ryann is alright, but I think you should eat a big pan of carmel brownies to get feeling better!!!
SUCKY! We went out tonight and I didn't want to call you back this late in case you guys were resting...I'll give you a call in the morning to see if you need anything.
I am so sorry you guys are sick. No fun!! I HATE throwing up while I am pregnant. IT is so hard to do with no stomach muscles. I hope that all gets better soon and that you Ryann is okay. The ony good thing is that Ryann is in your tummy and outside where she could get sick.
You poor thing...It' bad enough when you don't feel good, but then to take care of sick kids! You are amazing!
Post a Comment