Friday, June 5, 2009

Bored on a Friday!

35 Weeks!!!

I have been busy today cleaning the house and getting everything ready for when Ryann comes. It hasnt been much fun for the kids, so the kids decided to make a few silly videos . HOpe you enjoy! :)

5 comments:

Alexis said...

brooks cracks me up on the piano! he's so into it! :) and wahoo for those boxers. :)

Rachael said...

I can't believe you are already 35 weeks!!! Time flies! I hope you are feeling good still. i can't wait to see Ryann! You look great :-)

Mary and Gary said...

Didn't you wear that shirt in your first trimester???? I love those videos. I can't wait to show them to Gary. I love Brooks' pirate eye and how Dylan counts down for the band. See, you don't need a car...you can have fun right at home. :)

Gary and Jenessa said...

Ha ha how cute is that! They are so silly!

KT and Lance said...

You still look fabulous!!!

Your kideos are cute!