We LOVE this weather! In Utah, when it's a nice day outside, you better enjoy it before it snows tomorrow. ha! I have been taking the kids outside to swim everyday this week. They love every minute of it and I don't mind getting my tan on either.
Yesterday, we had a wonderful suprise when Jase brought over a slip and slide from Me-ma Bingham. Brooks had just been talking about his friend Bryson's slip and slide he played with last summer. So this was quite a suprise! Thank You Jase and Me-ma!!! We had SO much fun!
Brooks had no problem slipping and sliding. He is a daredevil!
Dylan, on the other hand, takes a little while before he is comfortable with this crazy idea. He decided to start off with his goggles on and look at all the water...as seen in the next picture.
Then, once the idea sunk in and he decided that he COULD do this, he dove right in. AND LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!






6 comments:
Awesome! We'll have to see how Hunter likes the water with you guys...he might pass on the slip and slide though! its 80 here today! we're loving it!
brooks looks like he got some speed!
Looks like you guys are having fun! How warm has it been? It's in the mid-seventies here, but we just had a major snow storm this past weekend. The weather is just as crazy on the other side of the Rockies!
SO cute! Ha ha I love the videos of them doin the slip and slide! I use to love that! And I just saw the pics of Ryann's room! Can we say ADORABLE! I love it!
That looks like so much fun. Bring on summer!
Looks like lots of fun in the sun. Its nice when the sun is out and shinning. Good luck with everything coming up...
How fun, we have also been enjoying the weather here and the kids got to play outside for 3 day in a row, swimming and just running all over the place, but it is raining now. I can't believe how big Brooks looks now.
Post a Comment