It's getting closer! The BIG day! Yesterday we went to Fetal Fotos to complete our package we bought when I was 16 weeks to find out the gender. They told us to come back again to get some good pictures of Ryann's face in 4D ,when I was around 28 weeks. Well, lets just say Jake and I already know that Ryann is going to keep us on our toes. When she started the ultrasound, Ryann had both of her legs over the top of her head. So we couldn't get a good picture of her face. SO for about 5 minutes, I had to lay on my right side to see if she would move her legs...NOTHING HAPPENED! So I turned to my left side for awhile...she moved ONE leg and the other was still over the top of her head. We started to think that we were going to have to come back another time. I turned to my side one more time and she finally moved her legs...but all we could see was the back of her head. She wouldnt look at us! REALLY RYANN? But after pushing and pushing on my stomach, we were able to get a couple profile pictures of her face. In order to get a full face picture, Ryann has to give us a perfect profile...but she decided to look straight at us the whole time. So yes, we are coming back to Fetal Fotos in about a week to see if we can get some better pictures.
Here I am on my side, hoping Ryann will turn!
Luckily, they had blocks for the boys to play with.






6 comments:
You look like a cute pregnant lady. Don't worry about it...you are getting so close! I couldn't really make out what the profile shots were....but maybe you could point out to me what is what... Brooks looked like he was being good for you guys!
I loved my 4D pictures of Aaron, I was lucky enough to get a really good one of him. It is awesome. I can't even imagine how excited you most be about having your little girl in your arms, she is going to be just as beautiful as you are. Why can't I look as good as you do when you are pregnant?
I didn't know you were going already! You need to bring those over so we can scan them so you can post them bigger... I can't wait to see the pics!!!!!...and I'm loving the Colbie! :)
Thanks for comment Anna. I'm am so excited for you to have a little girl. She is going to be adorable.
You look so cute! That is a bummer...girls will be girls! GET READY!!
How fun! Those are so neat! I think that is so cute that she had her feet over her head! cute little girl!
Post a Comment