Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

Hi everyone! Its been awhile. I have been "trying" to catch up and have decided that there is no use.  So I am starting with Halloween.
 We went to a fun pumpkin patch! Arent my three little pumpkins cute?
 our family...one more on the way
 Both of the boys already went to pumpkin patches with friends or on a school field trip so this was Ryanns turn to pick out her favorite pumpkin. She wanted a cute little one.
 Here the winner. Can you tell that she LOVES it?
 Kissing it!
 Brooks drem out his own jack-o-lantern face and we helped him carve it out. (of course, we forgot to take any pictures of the finished product... ugh)
 Ryann and Dylan drew faces on their pumpkins.
 Dylan drew lots of ghosts and spider webs.
 Brooks was a vampire, Dylan was a werewolf ( they wanted to be Edward and Jacob...I blame myself and my addiction to Twilight. ha) and Ryann was a princess
 Our annual Me-ma Binghams school Halloween carnival. The kids with  two  of their cousins, Ellie and Logan
  Brooks makes such a scary little vampire girl! ha ha!
 Ellie and Ryann



 This is our annual Me-ma Wright Halloween party. We have a pumpkin pinata.
 Love this picture of Brooks. He was excited to go trick or treating.
 Grandpa like to scare Ryann with his werewolf mask...what do you think? Did Ryann like it?


 Ryann princess with her Me-ma M&M


1 comment:

Mary and Gary said...

I don't think I ever saw Ryann's pumpkin. That is so funny that out of ALL those pumpkins, she chose a teeny tiny one. You're just lucky she didn't want one of those giant ones that you took their pictures by!!! I'm kind of glad I wasn't at that Halloween party....that werewolf and vampire are scary!!!!