Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011





We love spending Christmas Eve with the Binghams. Before we head over  there, we open up our Christmas Eve pajamas. 







Dylan was so funny. Once he opened up his pjs and put them on, he turned to me and said," These are stretchy pants Mom. Look what I can do."


 I told the kids to smile and they all did their own pose instead. It was funny! Such characters!

 Love them!!!


The Binghams Christmas Eve party is a pajama  party. You dont have to ask me twice to put my pjs on. :)
We started with opening up presents.










 We ate some yummy pizza and salad and then grandpa read the kids a Christmas book.

 Dylan loved these new spy glasses that he got.

 Ryann was being silly with the Santa hat.
 THis picture scares me a little bit. Look at Ryanns eyes.
Dont ask about this picture. You had to be there. It was pretty funny!
We had such a fun time with the Binghams. Lots of fun presents and made a lot of fun memories. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Mary and Gary said...

I just have a few questions:
1. In the first picture, where is Dylan's lower half? He kind of looks like an amputee.... I just can't find it.
2. Does Brooks' hand signals mean anything? Or is he just being cool?
3. This isn't a question.....that picture with Ryann looking over the top of the book is pretty freaky.

It looks like the kids had fun!!!!!