WOW! My little Dylan surprises me every soccer game. This kid is on fire! He has NO FEAR! He has no problem knocking kids over to get the ball. He gets right in there and does what he needs to do to get that soccer ball in the goal. He made 6 goals this game. He gave me a big thumbs up after every goal. By the end of the game, the coach on the other team was calling Dylan, LITTLE BECKHAM. He was also saying to the kids on HIS soccer team," DO YOU SEE NUMBER TWO ( Dylan)? DONT LET HIM GET THE BALL." We are proud of you Dylan. It was hard for him to sit and just watch Brooks play soccer the last couple of years. But now it's HIS turn to shine. WAY TO GO DYLAN!!!
2 comments:
I love that he said to you "See Mom! I told you I was good!". Ha! He has just been saving up his moves until he got on his own soccer team. It probably helps to have a brother to watch and play with! That is so awesome! I'm glad Dylan can shine!!!!
He is so fun to watch! :)
Post a Comment