Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ryann's ONe Year Princess Birthday Party


Okay, I know this post and the rest that I have to do are super late but I WILL catch up one of these days. This was Ryann's cute invite I made for her. It's a tradition in our family now that our kids first birthday ,we have a BBQ . So that is what we did. Ryann had been on and off sick for about a month so she was still a little out of it for her party. But she started to warm up toward the end.



Ryann's princess cupcakes.




Family












Ryann loves to swing.



Present time









Ryann is playing peekaboo with the tissue paper.





Ryann's presents





Waiting for her cake






I was a little worried with Ryann and how she was going to go about eating her cake. I have trained my kids to NOT like getting messy. Both boys put their finger in their one year birthday cake and cried for me to wash their hands...I know, I am brain washing them. And after watching my nephew Hunter at his birthday party get down and dirty with his birthday cake, I was nervous. Ryann had fun with her cake. She didn't get too dirty. But she IS my daughter and we LIKE some cake!


Then, it was time for our traditional SUPER BITE by Matt Hicks.


Cute Ryann looking up at her Daddy.


We love Ryann so much and she has brought so much joy into our life. I have my little girl now! :) 

2 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

It looks like a fun party, she is adorable and I just love her smile. Keep enjoying her :)

Mary and Gary said...

Ah, peer pressure. She will fall to it at the hands of Hunter....you can count on it! She was so cute at her party! I love how she sits in her stroller she got too....too cute. I love that girl!