Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Dylan!


Dylan had his 4th birthday on April 7. I cant believe that he is 4 already. This kid is such a character. He loves to be silly and do things that just crack me up all of the time. He is so sweet and one of my favorite things that he says to me is ... "Mom, I love you in the PINK whole wide world." He says pink because he knows that is my favorite color. He came up with that a long time ago and has always said it. I LOVE IT! His theme for his birthday this year was Ben 10. (I couldn't find Ben 10 wrapping paper anywhere so he picked out Spiderman.)




We always get the kids a funny singing card on their birthday!


Dylan's breakfast pick... no shocker... DONUTS!!!

Ryann even got in on the donut action. This girl loves to eat donuts!

I took the kids to McDonalds for lunch. They have How To Train A Dragon toys and that is what Dylans wanted to do for his birthday. He wanted to go to the movies and see how To Train A Dragon in 3D. Jake took the kids that evening since Ryann isn't the best in the movie theater.  They had so much fun!

Then, both of the boys got a new hair do. Jenessa came over and did such a good job on their hair. THANKS JENESSA!!!




Then, we went to Fat Cats for his Bowling party. He had fun with his cousins!




Dylan loves bowling!






The cousins!

I made the Ben 10 watch for his cake.

It took Dylan a while to blow out his candles since they were trick candles. ha!







Dylan got some great gifts! Thanks  to all that came for our Dylan!!! We love you all!

2 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

I can see the cake you made sitting on a table behind Dylan in the last picture....two different kinds of cake? Yum! That cake turned out really well. Dylan cracks me up too. I wish we could have come bowling at the party, but at least we got to hang out with you guys before Dylan's birthday. That is a cute picture of Jake with the boys....and they have their cool hats on. : ) I need to start posting more on my blog...I'm slacking!!!

Becky said...

He is so cute Anne. Happy Birthday Dylan. You are pretty talented with the cakes!