Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few special visitors


These next two posts are a little late...okay, A LOT LATE!!!  Over spring break we had fun visiting with a few friends. First,  my sister and Hunter came to visit. We had a lot of fun!
Brooks has been bugging Mary to bring her violin. So Mary brought it and the boys LOVED it.


She even gave both of the boys their own private lesson.







It's so cute to see Ryann and Hunter interact.
They both got their 9 month and 1 year pictures taken by my friend Jennifer. It was fun! I get the cd this Saturday so I will put them up as soon as I get them.





Then, Curt and Terra and their family came to visit from Alaska. Curt is Jakes cousin and we are all really close so it was nice to spend some time with them. The kids picked up right where they left off. They had a lot of fun playing with each other. We did a lot while they were here. We went out to eat with friends and family at Olive Garden, had a girls night, guys night, and a day to play. We were busy and loved every minute of it.












We loved seeing friends and family over spring break! We love you all!

1 comment:

Mary and Gary said...

Ha! I wish I could have posed a little bit better in those pictures! If only I had your family's talent....
Thanks for letting us come over and play A LOT and letting Hunter eat all of your baby cheetos. He sure loved them. Its fun to get a family overload every once in a while like that...it makes you feel like you know everyone a lot better....especially for the kids. Love you guys!!!!