My baby Brooks lost his first tooth yesterday. I cant believe how big this kid is getting. Here are a few pictures of my sweet little Brooks.
It all started with a loose tooth. We played a little game called ONE TWO THREE. Brooks counted to three and I would push on it. We heard a couple of pops! This tooth was hanging. Brooks then started pushing on the tooth with his tongue. By this time, he could feel the root of the tooth and Brooks pulled it out. It was so awesome cuz I got it all on video. I will try to post it later. My computer sucks and wont download it. But once he pulled it out, he saw the blood and started screaming,"Blood,blood, blood!" He is such s brave little guy! :)
The new and improved Brooks. Brooks realized after he pulled his tooth out that now, he can run faster, is stronger, smarted and nicer...his words. ha ha!
I caught Brooks doing a little ...I lost my tooth dance. I caught it on camera!
Brooks is getting so big. He lost a tooth, is going to Kindergarten, and is such a good big brother. He loves to burp Ryann.
Ryann loves him so much. He can always get her attention and make her smile. I am so proud of you Brooks. You are such a great young man! I love you bud!






6 comments:
Yeah!!! That is so exciting. The boys are getting so big! It seems like yesturday we all moved in and they were just babies. I look forward to seeing them go to school together. Tell Brooks, WAY TO GO!!! :)
So crazy! He is getting so old! Those pictures of him and Ryann are so cute. I was going to call you when I was at walmart but I was in a hurry, they have fast drying nail polish there in a paint pen dispenser. They are really cool but they only have white, cream, this goldish color and three different shades of pink (one of them is hot pink !:)
Your little girl is so adorable!
Autumn is so jealous that he lost a tooth! She has yet to loose one, and is about to go into the 1st grade!
Brooks is so cute with a missing tooth! I keep thinking about him going to SCHOOL! I can't believe it. You are going to freak out when it is just you, Dylan, and Ryann! Brooks was so small-I love the baby Brooks pictures you posted. I think its awesome that I recognize all the clothes now too! Yeah, I'll have to think about what I tell Hunter when he is about to lose his first tooth...maybe I should warn him about the blood. Or maybe Brooks will do it for me. :)
Oh how fun!!! Yay Brooks!!! congrats! That is just so exciting! He is getting so big!
How exciting and right on time. My Tristan should be starting Kinder too but since he was born on the 20 of Sep. he will have to wait another whole year. I love the blessing outfits that you had for Ryan and the cute toe nails, the pictures are awesome.
Post a Comment