Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ryann is 4 weeks old!!!


Ryann is 4 weeks old. She now weighs 8.5 pounds. She is so much fun. It is so much fun to have a little girl. I love making her little bracelets and hair bows. She is such a good baby.
Me and my girl!

Just doing the laundry! ha!

We bought little sponge curlers for Ryann.

5 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

I can't believe it's already been a month. She is still as perfect as ever!

Mary and Gary said...

I want to see the sponge rollers OUT of her hair! Does it curl up perfectly like a little tidal wave? Your face is getting skinny! She is starting to lose that "just born" look and getting more chubby cheeks...I can't wait to see her. I love putting babies in laundry baskets....its so funny. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!!! Are her toes big enough to put a tiny flower or a rhinestone on them?

Rachael said...

Too cute, thanks for sharing!!!

Joe and Karrie said...

She is beautiful!! Thanks for letting us stop by your house. It was fun to see you all. Hopefully next time Joe will be along. Take care!!

Chulitamaya said...

So fun isn't it, so glad to see that you are getting used to having her around. Love the little curlers on her :)