The labor process was pretty tough. I got really sick and even passed out. But the delivery of Ryann was a piece of cake. Two pushes and out she came!!!
Ryann was 6 pounds 12 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. She has so much dark, long hair. She is perfect!
My mom found these cute "I'm the BIG brother" shirts that the boys wore.
Brooks is such a good big brother. He loves Ryann so much. He loves to teach her new things. The day we came home from the hospital, Brooks wanted to teach her her first word. Guess what that word was? Brooks looked at Ryann and said, "Ryann, can you say Wal-mart? Walmart" I was laughing so hard.
Dylan loves to sing Ryann songs. His favorite song to sing to her is, I love to see the temple!
This picture is so cute and funny. The poor girl is trying so hard to focus that she is cross eyed. As soon as she was born, she opened up her eyed and started looking around. She is really strong and can hold her head up to look around.
Coming Home!!!
She has such a special bond with Jake. From the second she was born, she new Jake was her Daddy. I love this picture! Ryann loves looking up at her Daddy!






13 comments:
She is so perfect. Congrats!!!
Yay Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful and we can't wait to see her!!!
I was watiting for this post. She is just beautiful. Congratulations.
She is such a cutie, I am so glad everything went well except for the passing out, but you are both home and safe. She is really adorable, you guys do a great job with your kids :)
Congrats! She is such a CUTIE! I can't wait to hold her tomorrow! Glad things are going good!
SHe is just beautiful. Congrats!!! She will be spoiled by the men in her life!! (and mom of course!)
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!
She is gorgeous! Have fun with her!
I LOVE the picture of her in the hospital with her little flower bracelet on! No flat head for her...you've already got that girl doing tummy time! Those are such cute pictures. Dylan looks like he had a confusing morning with his little hair all messy when he came to see Ryann. I can't believe how small she is! I thought I would be prepared because I didn't have Hunter that long ago...but man was I wrong! Her hair is awesome too...so much of it and not just a lot..but it is long! I love you guys and am so glad we got to see you for a little bit. Bummer about leaving my camera. I'll have to do a post later about the cutie. :(
She is adorable - really adorable. I love all that hair! Did your boys have that much hair?
Oh my goodness she is the cutest! And all that hair!!! My good gravy, she has tons of hair!! She is just adorable! And your family just looks complete now! Congrats!!!
She is a cutie! We were excited to hear your good news. Hope to see you all soon. Luv, The Detamore's
Oh my gosh Anna she is so cute, she looks so much like Jake. congrats on the cute family, we hope we get to see you soon...
Post a Comment