Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Fun Day and Pregnancy Update


We have started a tradition that once a week we have a family fun day.It has been so much fun! Last Saturday we took the boys to Willard Bay and played on the beach.
The water was a little too cold for Mommy but the boys had no problem jumping right in! They had a blast!
Dylan is not quite the fish that Brooks is yet, so he enjoyed eating chips, watermelon, and watching the waves with me!
Once Brooks got out of the water, he was freezing. He said that only thing that kept him warm enough is if he was TOTALLY covered with the towels...face included! Can you find him???
This is cute Dylan with his wolverine hair!



Jake had Friday off this week instead of Saturday. He woke up early and went golfing with Brooks and a couple of friends. Brooks loves to golf with his Daddy! Don't they look cute in their golfing outfits?

So this week I am 36 weeks. And I have found that Ryann could be coming sooner than I think. On Monday,I had my weekly visit to the doctor and found out that Ryann has already dropped. Everything looks good! So on Tuesday, Jake and I decided to go on what will probably be our last date before Ryann is here. As soon as we got into the car to drop off the kids at my Mom's house, I started having some very intense pain. This lasted for 2 hours. I felt so much pressure that it felt like Monday was the day she was going to be born. It was every 3 minutes. But the pain did subside and I survived. I went into the doctor the next day to check everything out. Everything is OK. The doctor just said that it could very well be soon. My body is getting ready to have this baby. YEAH!

12 comments:

The Bingham's said...

That is totally exciting!! I hope it is sooner. Ryann needs to get here!! (for mommy's sake)

Alexis said...

I LOVE the color of Dylan's hair!

McFamily said...

Let me know if you need anything dont feel bad to call!

Becky said...

Exciting News. Can't wait to see her.

Amy Blue said...

Please let us know what we can do to help! We are just a door away! :) Good luck!

Denise said...

So excited for you guys. Hope it is sooner rather than later. Good Luck with everything. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Gary and Jenessa said...

Yay! That is so exciting!!!

Mary and Gary said...

I love the picture of Jake, Brooks and Dylan all holding hands in the water. Your swim suit is cute! Thats too bad that you had your last "alone" date for a while and you were in so much pain! Sometimes its a lot more enjoyable once you have the baby and bring her with you! You won't be alone...but at least you won't feel so weird!!!! Love you. I can't wait!

Kelli said...

So exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of Ryann. Smart to do family fun day and date night while you can. (answer to you question I think Jillian might weight about 6 1/2 lbs, but I don't know for sure- she's getting a little meat on her though)

Terra Bingham said...

Your swimming suit is so cute. And you look so skinny. You won't have to worry about losing any weight when you finally have her. Hope you have her soon.

Chulitamaya said...

Fun fun fun!!! I love going on that one last date before the baby comes, we do that with every pregnancy, it gives you a chance to have a little time just the two of you before the craziness begins all over again, I said it before, you look great!!! Good luck if baby comes sooner than later. The boys look so cute :)

Kawa Rangers said...

You look so dang cute. I love, love your shirt in that last pic. Good luck with the baby!