Brooks is turning 5 onthe 11th. And he has always told me that he wanted a suprise party. So that is what he got!!! We tricked him SO GOOD! On Saturday, I said that I had to go to the doctors and I was going to take Dylan with me. Brooks and Jake were going to go pick up his BIG BOY bike that we were getting him for his birthday. But shoot! Jake "forgot" his wallet at FatCats. he he! So while Jake and Brooks were "going to pick up his wallet," Brooks cousins, Me-mas and Grandpas and friends were all waiting for him to arrive at FatCats for a bowling and arcade party. 
He was so shocked and happy that all of this was happening for HIM! He kept saying that this was the best party of his life.
All of the kids had a blast bowling! Way to go Brooks!
Dylan
Ellie
Noah
Mason
Here is Brooks and his cousin Noah!
Brooks wanted a Venom party so I made his a Venom cake.
This was Dylans venom face. Look at the similarities! ha!
Brooks wanted trick candle...and that is what he got. And it took him awhile and with a little help from his cousins to finally blow them out.
Brooks wanted to eat the venom tounge.






2 comments:
Sweet cake! Did everyone eat it after the kids blew out the candles? yum. :) Wish we could have been there. I heard it was a real hit!!!
That looks like a FUN birthday party! Kudos on the cake too. Happy Birthday Brooks!
Post a Comment