Remember the cute pictures that my friend Jessica took of our family...well, I want to share some more of them with you. EVERYONE needs to check out her photography blog and you can get a great deal going on right now if you are one of the first 5 to put a comment on her blog. She is tring to get her name out there. Don't wait! Check it out! http://www.bella-rose-photography.blogspot.com/ I couldn't be happier! 











7 comments:
Those pictures turned out so beautiful! You guys are like the little model family. Love the pictures. and LOVE the story about Brooks and "Oh the pain!" SO FUNNY!
Beautiful photos, you all look wonderful!!
Wow! Maybe I'll ask her to do Hunter's pictures when he's a little older! Those look great!!!!
Very cute! They turned out great! Your boys really are so much fun!
Wow! What a good-looking family! I love the pictures. love you all, mom
You have such a beautiful family. I love the pictures and would love for somebody to take a cool picture like that of my family.
Way cute those are so amazing!
Post a Comment