This was Jake's YUMMY cake!
Can he do it? Does he still have it in him to blow out ALL of the candles?
We invited our close friends Matt,Alexis, and their girls, and Curt, Terra, and their two munchkins. Curt and Terra are going to be moving to Alaska in the next few weeks so it was nice to be able to get together with the whole gang before their sad departure.
The kids always have a blast with all of the kids to play with. It doesn't matter the age, they all seem to have a lot of fun together. Brooks was sad to sad goodbye to Corbin. They have become really good buddies!






4 comments:
Yes, who wouldn't be glad Jake was born? :) Anna, I thought you were pregnant....where is your belly? Hmmmm..... Your cake looked super yummy and made me drool a little. Love ya!
You guys are so young and look young, you have a really cute family, the cake looks so good and I just got in the mood for strawberries again :) Congratulations and keep having fun.
Happy late Birthday Jake! Hope you had a good one. I can't believe he is 28. Man he is getting old :)
Congrat's on having a girl! Your clips you made are adorable! I should have had you show me how to make them!
Your boys pictures are so cute, and tell Jake Happy Birthday from the Roundy's!
Post a Comment