Monday, April 18, 2011

PLaying catch up! Jakes birthday!

Hey! I apologize it has been so long. I will do my best to catch up on my blogging.

Jake had an awesome birthday!I surprised him with tickets to see BYU play. One of my bestest friends got us first row tickets. Her brother is Jimmer Fredette so she has the hook up. Then, after watching an awesome game, we went over to a family friends of Lindsays  and Jimmers and Jimmer signed Jakes #32 jersey. It was a great day! Here are the fun pictures!









Then, we had a birthday party with Gary and Jenessa,  Jase and Megan, and Seth on the Super Bowl. Jake was so excited for the Super Bowl since his Packers were in it, that he wanted to have a big party at our house. It was a blast! AND THEY WON!  THanks to all that came! It meant a lot to Jake.












1 comment:

Mary and Gary said...

You Binghams really go all out for the Superbowl. I can't believe that EVERYONE had Packers attire. ha. Funny. You do such a good job on cakes! That picture of Ryann is so cute. So is the one of you and Lindsey. Happy Belated Birthday Jake! You're awesome!