Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas 2010

 Christmas morning waiting on the stairs. Jake always goes down the stairs to see if Santa came...
 Looks like he did. THe boys got an xbox 360, MP3 player ( for Dylan with his favorite songs loaded on it) and a bunch of other cool stuff
 Ryann got her own kitchen.
 They were all very excited!!!



THe boys also got a bunk bed. Jake and his friend Matt put this together and we tricked the boys and told them that their beds were getting fixed ( we sold them).  They had to sleep on their mattress until they were "fixed." Little did they know, their new bunk beds were waiting for them in their room. So on Christmas Eve, we told them they could sleep in our room.  Once they were asleep, Jake carried them into their room and onto their new bunk bed. THEY DIDNT EVEN WAKE UP! But at about 2am Brooks woke up and then Dylan and they were so excited! 



 Ryann with her new jewelry.
 My new nail table Santa brought me. YEAH!  My camera was wigging out when I was taking Jakes Santa gift pictures so I dont have a picture of it. But I promise he got some cool stuff. :)




 Brooks was so sweet. He made Jake and I this card that said he would clean his room and then he put one of his Tooth fairy dollar in there for us to spend. I cried of course! We loved it. So very thoughtful.


 Once we were done with our Christmas morning, we headed over to the Wrights. Brooks and Dylan are admiring the gifts.
 Ryann and her new wheels!
 Jake and I got an iRobot which is so cool. I turn it on, go do the dishes while it vacuums my house.


 Mary and Gary
 My Dad
 My Mom
 The boy cousins...most of them.  This is such a cute picture.
 Seth
 Brooks and Dylan rockin out with their guitar.
 Ryanns "concerned, Ahh cute" face.
 Me
 Hunter jumped on for a ride. ha ha!
 Oh, this present had Jake jammin out too!
 It was so cute. Brooks was playing his DS with Noah and then Hunter decides to hang out on Noahs shoulder and watch.
 Ryann and her cute Aunt Mary
 Wherever the DS is, you will find Hunter watching. ha ha!

We had such a fun Christmas. We love you Mom and Dad. Its always nice to spend time with family. Thank you all.... Halversons, Wrights, Wrights, Wrights, and Stringams.  It wouldn't be Christmas without my family.

No comments: