Today is our 8 year anniversary! We got married and cealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Temple. I went through our honeymoon pictures and scanned a few of my favorites. We went to Hawaii!
How hot is this guy??? I love you Jake!
In our 8 years of marriage, we have gone through many trials and we got through all of them by sticking together and they brought us so much closer. We have three beautiful, loving children. We have a happy home! I love you Jake and am so grateful for YOU! You are an amazing father, husband, and friend.
We weren't able to go all out this year for our anniversary since my schooling takes up a lot of time, but we were grateful for Jeff to come over and watch the kids so we could go on a date. Jake surprised me today when I woke up to find a long stem red rose in my bathroom. Then, when I went downstairs, there were 2 dozen long stem red roses waiting for me with a card. I cried of course. :) Thank you Jake! YOU STILL GOT IT! Love you babe. Happy 8 years and many more to come.











4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I can't believe you've been married that long, or that you and Jake still look the way you did when you got married!! I'm jealous! Hope your day is wonderful!
Awwww! Look how blonde your hair is in that first pictures! AND you're wearing your overalls. ha! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!
Aaawwwww! How cute! Rob and I will be married 8 years in December. My how time flies!
Happy Anniversary! What a fun anniversary surprise for you. I always LOVE getting flowers.
Post a Comment