Then, we got back in the car for the rest of drive to Cali. It was a shorter drive and yet it was a little tougher for the kids. We arrived to Cali and headed straight for the beach. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. The boys LOVED it. Brooks especially loved jumping in the waves. Ryann loved crawling all over me while I laid out. She wasn't a fan on the sand so she stayed on the towel.
Then, we headed to our hotel to check in and see all of the Wrights. It was so fun to see all of the kids together. The next day, we ALL went to the Surfs Up character breakfast and Disneyland. It was quite a process to get there. Lots of computer problems while trying to get our tickets at the Disneyland gates...BUT WE MADE IT! And had SO much fun!!!
Our hotel was really close to Disneyland so we could all walk over together and not have to worry about parking. We later found out when it was time to walk home, that the money you have to pay for parking would have been SO worth it. ha!
Seth, Hripsime, Hayk, and Noah
I thought this was so funny. Mary and Gary had a leash for Hunter. I remember my parents having one for us too. I couldn't stop laughing!
Ryann had a cute Minney Mouse dress on thanks to our friend Alexis! Thanks!
Me and my little sis!
Character Breakfast
The kids dancing with Pluto and Stitch
Jake was flirting with Daisy and Daisy was loving it. I told Daisy she better watch her back. ha ha!
It was such a YUMMY breakfast!
Megan, Missy, and Kaylee
Isaac
My brother Aaron, Becky, Kimee, and Xander
We had them sing to Ryann for her birthday since in was only a week away. Well, Ryann wasn't so excited about the characters as you can see the the next couple of pictures.
Look at this face! ha ha!
But the boys LOVED all of the characters! and so did Hunter as you can see him in the left of this picture. ha ha!
Dylan smooching Miney Mouse!
For some reason we didn't take any pictures of the kids on the rides. But Dylan was exactly tall enough to ride most of the "BIG KID" rides. Dylan would tell people that he was tall enough to ride the rides cuz of his "pokes." ( meaning his spiky hair) So he rode Splash Mountain. He was SO funny. During the ride there is first a little drop. Dylan started crying. I told him that that wasn't even the BIG drop. He started crying even harder saying, "this is the worst day of his life." It was hilarious. But once he got over the shock of it, that is all he talked about for the next 3 days. And that that was his favorite ride. Then, later while we were in line for a ride, I noticed something strange about Dylan's shorts...there was a HUGE rip right under the pocket and you could see it little bum. IT WAS SO FUNNY and there was nothing we could do about it. ha ha! It makes me laugh just thinking about it.






4 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I just can't help but wonder if the person playing Daisy was a boy or a girl??? I just think it would be hilarious if it was a boy!!! You need to tell Jake he was flirting with a boy, LOL!!
I'm glad you finally posted pics, I've been dying to see them...makes me totally miss disneyland! Brooks looks SO tan!
It was nice seeing what you guys have been up to. I haven't talked to you in forever. When you have time, give me a call. Congrates on your 1/2 marathon. I didn't even know you were training. I would love to see pictures. It looks like you are making some great memories with your family.
That little rip in Dylan's bum was hilarious! I think I will just put a link from my blog to yours and say something like, "If you would like a more detailed report of our family trip - please see Anna's blog". The pictures with the characters are the best. Ryann's face is priceless and I love the picture where Hunter is in the background looking like a crazy kid. I am going to try to get more tan so that when we take another picture together I don't look albino.
Post a Comment