First, we had the party at the Wrights house.
He was VERY excited to get his gift card to Outback Steak house from Seth and Hripsime!
He got this really cool BYU table to eat his snacks while watching the games. And a bag full of football goodies from my parents.
Sorry Mom! I told you I would put this on the blog! ha ha! Does she have something in her nose???
The kids had fun using Grandpa's walky talkies.
Next was Jakes Feb. 3rd birthday.
His BIG gift was that I surprised him and got him HD for our tv. He got some cash and his very own memory foam pillow...so he will stop taking mine! ha!
We had a yummy breakfast... bacon and eggs. Brooks made Jake a wonderful card. And yes, Brooks slept in his underwear that is why he is wearing no shirt. :)
Then, we had his Bingham birthday party on the superbowl.
This is the yummy cake that I made for Jake. Thanks to all of my Facebook friends for giving me advice on what kind of cake I should make Jake. After all of my research, Jake told me that he wanted a chocolate cake...nothing fancy. So, that is what I made him...with a little Anna touch.
Julee is cute! She loves to put one HUGE candle in the cake for all of the birthdays.
Happy Happy birthday Jaker! I love you! And thank you for all of you that made Jakes birthday so special.






3 comments:
The silly things Memas do to make their grandkids laugh(:
I love Brooks in his birthday suit on Jake's birthday - thats so funny. Jake got spoiled with cakes! What was in mom's nose??? Woot! Happy Birthday Jake!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment