Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ryann's 6 month photo shoot







BEWARE!!! There are going to be many pictures. We got Ryann's 6 month pictures taken last Saturday and Jennifer already have them done. There were so many pictures that I LOVED that I couldn't choose just a few pictures.  Trust me, there were over 100 pictures to choose from so it was pretty hard. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my little princess!




































Let me know your favorite! Thanks Jennifer! You are truly amazing!

8 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin' cute! I can't pick a favorite, I love them all!

Alexis said...

Jen did such a good job! There are so many cute pictures!!!

TravelMama said...

Wow. What a sweetheart! Totally impossible to choose a favorite.

Mary and Gary said...

Yeah, you are going to just have to get a digital picture frame that scrolls through them all and put that up on the wall. Rechargeable batteries might be good too. :) She is so cute. I love her little expressions!

Gary and Jenessa said...

I LOVE them all and I think Ryann is so stinking cute and she makes me want a little girl SO BAD!!! I love each one, but my absolute favorites I die over are... (be prepared) after you first paragraph 2,3,5,8,9,11,13 and 14. Basically all of them! :) Such a doll and too many cute ones to pick from. I don't know how you are gonna choose to print some.

Becky said...

too cute. I LOVED her outfit in church yesterday too.

Chulitamaya said...

Absolutely cute, I want a baby girl so badly. You have the cutest little girl and you are so lucky to have a good photographer :) All of them are so cute, but I think I like the one where she is laying down with all the pink stuff around her.

Rachael said...

What cute pictures! I can see why you had such a hard time picking out just a few! I love her cheeks, I just wants to cuddle them!!!