Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ryann's 6 month check up

Ryann had her 6 month check up on Monday. She is doing great. She is 14.1 lbs(15% in weight), 50% head circumference, and 26.2 inches(75% in height). So that explains why she is so skinny. She is just really tall. She has 2 teeth. She is sitting up, not perfectly, but pretty close. She loves watching and laughing at her brothers . She is all girl! Someone asked me at church the other day if I glued her headband to her head because she never tried to pull it off. This girl is just trained! ha! Having a girl is EVERYTHING that it is cracked up to be! I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Super Cute!!!

Mary and Gary said...

I love her too! Love the background....and Happy Birthday!

Jen McGary said...

Cute picture! Isn't she such a doll? I just love her!

Tyson said...

She's a very cute girl, she just makes you smile.