Ryann and her Aunt Hripsime
Jake made this incredible dessert. And believe it or not, it tastes even BETTER than it looks.
Way to go babe!Brooks liked it so much he used two spoons to eat it. I guess he could eat it faster that way. :)
I don't think I need to say anything about this picture. Noah's expression says it all! ha ha!
Hayko
HA ha! This picture is SOOOO funny! Dylan has the funniest faces that he pulls. That kid is HILARIOUS!
He looks a little cuter in this picture! ha!
Me and my Mama!
My cake makin husband!
My Dad and his baby, Waldo
On my birthday, January 6, Jake woke up early and made me breakfast in bed. An omelet and a heart shape piece of toast.
I put Dylans head on this Optimus Prime Transformer.
Miss. Wonder Ryann
The tough Wolverine/Brooks
Me and my cheetah girl
Well, I had a WONDERFUL birthday. Thanks to all of you that made my birthday even more special!!!







4 comments:
Sounds like you had an awesome birthday! And 28 isn't THAT old. I'm turning 29 this year. ;( Then 30 after that then 31 CRAZY! Love the cute pictures. :)(you don't look 28)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Anna!!! 28 isn't so bad :-)
I totally disagree with everyone else. 28 is OLD! I like your glasses. I haven't seen you with them on in a long time. You should post the recipe for your Trifle Cake and any tips that you learned while Jake made it or changes he made. Love you sis!
Post a Comment