This was the cutest moment. I look over while we are waiting in line and see this. My two cute boys holding hands. They are such good friends. I love it!!!
I told Dylan that this little scooter course would be too hard for him. But he responded, "Try, try again Mom!!!" So, that is what he did. He had a little trouble, but with Grandpa's help, he finished! Good job Dylan. There is NOTHING too BIG for my little Dylan!I snapped this picture as we were leaving the carnival.
Then on Saturday, we had Brooks second soccer game. He tore it up! I was so proud of him today. He made 9 goals! That's right! NINE! I'm a little proud, OK! :)






1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures on here! I love how you put the words try try again on that picture with Dad and Dylan...how cute! Mom said the carnival was actually pretty fun! That picture is cute with your boys holding hands. I wonder if Ashlynn saw.... ha. What can I say? Brooks is awesome at soccer!! Cute new family picture.... :)
Post a Comment