Merry Christmas everyone! I am sending this out now because we have such a fun and busy schedule on Christmas Eve and Christmas! I want to tell everyone the funny story about what we put at the top of our tree. When Brooks was little, we took him to Walmart and said he could pick any ornament that he wanted. Well, to our suprise...he picked an ornament that was bigger than his head!!! When we got home and "tried" to put it on the tree, it was just too BIG. So we put it on top of the tree. And that is our star and has been for a couple of years now!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year!






5 comments:
That is hiliarious! I love it! It's a great Christmas topper! Merry Christmas to you all! We love ya!
HAHahaHAHHah! That is sooo cute! Great story! You will have to tell all the cute girls he brings home to meet you. Merry Christmas!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS!
Thanks for the Christmas present! That is so funny that we got the same thing for Aaron and Becky. I was so glad we could see you on Christmas. Love you, Mary
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!! Can you believe you are 27?! You look great! I hope you have a great day!!!
Post a Comment