The day before Halloween my mom had a Halloween parade at her school. So Brooks, Dylan, and their cousins Noah and Hayk came. They were not allowed to wear masks so I had to paint their face to look like spiderman. But the paint that I used was pretty cheap, so it never dried! It got ALL over their costumes. Noah was a Star Wars trooper and Hayke was a cute little tigger. They came with their mom Hripsime. My mom was a taco! They also had a haunted house that Brooks was REALLY excited about. He always say, "I am not afraid of anything!." He was right, he never got scared. It was a cool haunted house!We had a fun Halloween. After every house we went to, Dylan said,"Lets get more candy." Brooks always has a blast with his cousin Noah. Happy Halloween everyone!






3 comments:
Wow, sounds like we really missed out! Tacos, chocolate, and more! I'm sure Dad was thrilled that the monkey mask still holds some fear in the hearts of his granchildren! For Halloween, I was comfortable and Gary was sleepy.... :) I'm sure its getting to be more fun now that the cousins can get excited together!
What a great costume of your mom's. Very original. So, I am thinking you need to share your sister in laws recipes!! They look way too yummy!
I love the taco costume! What a great idea! Your kids looked adorable!
Post a Comment