Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yes, I gave in and started a blog!

These are my two little gangsters, Brooks and Dylan.



This is one of Brooks' talents...He can raise ONE eyebrow. He inherited this talent from his Dad. Brooks is 4 years old and loves sports. He likes to teach his little brother funny little things to say. Their new thing is when they don't get something they asked for, they say, "Oh pickles!" or "Oh ham and eggs." Brooks is excited to start school next year. I am working with him so that he is prepared and he can now read 4 books all by himself!




This is my funny little Dylan. He is 2 years old. Doesnt he look like the kid on the card? Ha ha! Dylan loves sports too. He loves to kick soccer balls and throw footballs. His new thing lately is that he wants to wear underwear like Brooks...but just wears it OVER his diaper. He looks so cute!



Sorry this picture isn't turned the right way. I am still learning how to do all of this computer stuff! Brooks is in soccer now. He is really getting the hang of it. His last game he made five goals!


Now Dylan did not want to be left out! So we bought him his OWN soccer uniform. He wears it to every game!

6 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

AWESOME pictures. Do you have a gang sign?? or was Dylan demonstrating that in his look-alike picture?? :)

Rachael said...

Your boys are so handsome, and grown up, I can't believe it! I didn't want to do a blog either, but it's so nice when you have people that you don't get to see often. You can check our out too, www.paulandrachmurdock.blogspot.com

Curtis said...

I am so proud of you for figuring all of this out. Don't you feel rewarded, now it is all about keeping it up. Cute pictures!

Janae said...

Hey, welcome to the blogosphere! Jenica told me about your blog. I think it is great. Your kids are really so cute.

McFamily said...

Hey! It's Jen! I stole your blog from Jenessa. I just can't get over how cute those two are, I just love them. Brooks is looking so much like Jake!

The Bingham's said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! The password for suntrails is suntrails. Funny huh?!?